segunda-feira, março 06, 2006

assim, de repente, só um exemplo

(...) my mom's name is Marilyn O'Connor, and she's here tonight. And I'd like if you see her tonight to congratulate her. Because she brought up four kids alone, and she deserves a congratulations for that. Oh, I'm at the party, mom, you know? And she took me to my first play, and she stayed up with me and watched the NCAA final four. And my passions, her passions became my passions. And, you know, be proud, mom, because I'm proud of you, and we're here tonight, and it's so good. Thank you.

excerto do discurso de aceitação do oscar do plilip seymour hoffman, retirado do site oficial dos oscares.
O fosso entre os salários dos homens e das mulheres continua a aumentar em países como portugal, alemanha e frança.
público de hoje.

Sem comentários: