segunda-feira, junho 19, 2006

64 anos feitos ontem













fotografia de linda mccartney

When I'm 64
(letra de sir paul mccartney, escrita com16 anos)

When I get older,losing my hair,many years from now
Will you still be sending me a Valentine,birthday greetings, bottle of wine?
If I've been outtill quarter to three,would you lock the door?
Will you still need me,will you still feed me,when I'm sixty-four?
You'll be older too
And if you say the word
I could stay with you
I could be handy, mending a fuse,when your lights are gone.
You can knit a sweater by the fireside.
Sunday morning go for a ride.
Doing the garden,digging the weeds,who could ask for more?
Will you still need me,will you still feed me,when I'm sixty-four?
Every summer we can rent a cottage in the isle of Wightif it's not too dear.
Grandchildren on our knees
Vera, Chuck and Dave.
Send me a postcard,drop me a line,stating point of view.
Indicate precisely what you mean to say.
Yours sincerely wasting away.
Give me your answer,fill in a form, -mine for ever more.
Will you still need me,will you still feed me
when I'm sixty-four

Sem comentários: